PROFLEX FEATHER FLEX – FEATHER FINISH
FEATHER FLEX Feather Finish Skim Coat is a high performance, one component product for leveling and smoothing concrete, ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo, wood, and water insoluble cut-back adhesive prior to the installation of finished flooring like VCT, continuous vinyl flooring, or other standard flooring products. This Portland cement based product mixes easily with water to produce a skim coat that is exceptionally easy to apply, does not require priming, and cures sufficiently for flooring installation in as little as 30 minutes, depending on thickness and drying conditions.
Used for fast patching and skim coating. Used to fill in dents, depressions and seams of substrates where a feather finish is required.
- Delivers a true feather edge finish
- No priming necessary
- Easy mixing with water
- 2:1 mix for small jobs
- Effortless application
- High coverage rate
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, plywood, and ceramic tile
- Long working time, 15 – 20 minutes
- Fast curing — flooring installed in as little as 30 minutes, foot traffic in 3 – 5 hours
- High bond and compressive strength
- Can be used over all common flooring bases: concrete, wood, tile, etc.
- Can be built up to 1/2 inch and fill floor depressions, gouges, or spalls
- Compatible with all floor covering adhesives
- Concrete (Poured, Prestressed, Precast)
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Tongue and Groove)
- 10 lb Bag
- Feather Finish- $16 per bag
- 33 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8″
- 17 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4”
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.