IFR – INDUSTRIAL FLOOR REPAIR
PSP (Pro Stick Patch) is a multi-purpose cementitious floor patching compound and skim coat. PSP is a polymer modified product that is capable of being used as a skim coat or patch by simply adjusting the liquid to powder mix ratio. PSP as an “All Purpose” material for the installer who requires product consolidation without giving up quality and performance. PSP also is designed to give maximum pot life, and regains workability by simply remixing without additional water.
Used for fast patching and skim coating. Used to fill in dents, depressions and seams of substrates where a feather edge finish is required.
Used to patch concrete floors in industrial plants subjected to heavy traffic, impact and abrasion. Can be formed and used as a permanent repair to damaged concrete.
- Compressive Strength: 1 hr 2000 psi, 3 hr 3500 psi, 1 day 5000 psi, 28 days 7500 psi
- Provides a compatible bonding surface for tile and carpet adhesives
- Can be nailed into
- Unaffected by water after cure
- Reduces down time — can be in service in 1-3 hours depending on use and conditions
- Low shrinkage, provides a stable bond line for Improved adhesion
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Resists freeze/thaw damage
- Thermally compatible with concrete
- Excellent adhesion and increased flexural strength
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Terrazzo
- Exterior Grade Plywood (see installation guide)
- Backer Boards (see installation guide)
- 40 lb Pail
- 1/4″ thick / 40 sq.ft.
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.