Liquid Latex Additive
PROFLEX™ Liquid Latex Additive is a latex based product designed to improve the properties of non-modified thin-sets, mortar beds, and grouts. The latex additive improves workability, increases bond strength, improves flexibility, adhesion, impact strength and freeze thaw resistance.
Liquid Latex Additive can be used with thinset, Portland cement mortar mixes for patching concrete, underlayments for resilient flooring, thick bed mortars, leveling beds for ceramic tile and terrazzo and other thin applications where bonding is difficult.
- Improved adhesion to both old and new surfaces.
- Helps reduces dusting, cracking and spalling of tile grout joints.
- Improved resilience for thermal movement.
- Improved chemical resistance of grout joints.
- Improved resistance to water infiltration.
- Cement Boards
- Ceramic Tile
- Quarry Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone
- Marble (except warpable marble)
- 1 gallon container
- 5 gallon container
Installation Guidelines n/a
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.