PR 27 – EXTERIOR PRIMER
PROFLEX™ PR-Series of primers are necessary companion products to be used with the Proflex™ series of elastomeric membranes. The PR-Series of primers are designed to condition and prepare a substrate for the application of Proflex™ membranes. The primers are formulated for interior or exterior conditions, see specific features and benefits of each product, and can be applied easily and safely to a variety of substrates
- Easy application with roller
- Exterior Applications
- Areas of High Relative Humidity
- Concrete (Poured,Prestressed, Precast)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete)
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Toungue and Groove, OSB)
- Coverage per gallon = 300-800 sq.ft.
- Packaging 1 and 5 gallon Containers
*Note Coverage will vary depending on porosity of substrate and application type.