PRO STICK 32
PROFLEX™ PRO-STICK 32 (ANSI 118.4) thinset mortar has superior performance and workability characteristics not found in regular thin set mortars, along with an extended open time. When mixed, it produces a creamy, easy to spread mortar specially developed for the professional tile installer. For commercial and residential use.
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, For installation over: Tile backer board, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar.
- Ready to mix product without need for additives.
- High strength for a variety of applications.
- Extended open and working time.
- ANSI A118.4, compliant.
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warranties)
- 50 lb Bag
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 40-50 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 70-80 sq.ft.
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.