PROFLEX™ PRO-STICK 35 Mastic
PROFLEX™ PRO-STICK 35 Mastic is a ready to use tile adhesive produced from high-viscosity, synthetic polymers. Product meets ANSI A136.1 for a Type-1 Mastic.
PRO-STICK 35 can be used for setting ceramic floor and wall tiles for residential and light-commercial applications. It is also ideal for countertops, backsplashes, tub and shower surrounds over precast shower bases where requirements do not exceed those of ANSI A136.1 PRO-STICK 35 can be used for interior applications for ceramic tile to walls maximum 8”x8” (20cm x20cm) and ceiling tiles up to 6”x6” (15cm x 15cm). Floor and countertop tiles not to exceed 6”x6” (15cm x 15cm).
PRO-STICK 35 Mastic can be used over the following substrates, Fully cured concrete (28 days old), Cement backerboard, Exterior grade plywood for interior applications (Consult and adhere to installation guidelines as per the Tile Council of North America, TCNA), Other substrates; please contact PROFLEX technical support.
- Pre-Mixed ready to apply
- Dries Overnight
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cememt
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warrantys)
- Packaging 3.5 US Gallon Container
- Coverage per Container 1/8″ x 1/8″ x 1/8′ square notch 122 – 158 sq.ft.
- Coverage per Container 3/16 x 3/16 x 3/16 V notch 140 – 210 sq.ft.
- Coverage per Container 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ square notch 87 – 130 sq.ft.
- Shelf Life 2 years at temperatures between 40 degrees F and 95 degrees F
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.