PRO STICK 42
PROFLEX™ PRO-STICK 42 (ANSI 118.11)thin set mortar has superior performance and workability characteristics not found in regular thin set mortars, along with an extended open time. When mixed, it produces a creamy, easy to spread mortar specially developed for the professional tile setter. For commercial and residential use.
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, High bottom lugged tile, Marble, Granite, Mosaic, large format tiles, Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq.ft For installation over: Tile backerboard, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar, exterior grade plywood, plastic laminates, masonry surfaces.
- Ready to mix product without the need for additives
- High strength for a variety of bonding applications
- Extended working time
- ANSI A118.4, A118.11 compliant
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Plastic Laminate
- Masonry Surfaces
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warrantys)
- 50 lb Bag
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 40-50 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 70-80 sq.ft.
WARRANTY: Due to the nature of product use, PROFLEX will only warrant the product to be free from manufacturing defects to only the purchase price of the product. No warranties or liability will be assumed for damages of any kind. The suitability of the product for an application is solely up to the user.