PRO STICK 42L
PS 42L is a polymer modified dry set mortar composed of lightweight aggregates, sand, cement, dry resins and other proprietary chemicals used to adhere virtually all types of tile, especially large tile units, marble, and granite to acceptable surfaces. Due to its light-weight and flexible properties, PS 42L installations provide higher resistance to cracking than normal mortars. PS 42L is especially formulated to hold large units in place on vertical surfaces. PS 42L also reduces unevenness caused by setting of the tile when used on horizontal surfaces.
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, High bottom lugged tile, Marble, Granite, Mosaic, large format tiles, Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq.ft For installation over: Tile backerboard, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar, exterior grade plywood, plastic laminates, masonry surfaces.
- Lightweight Formula
- Non Sag / Non Slump
- Ready to mix product without the need for additives
- High strength for a variety of bonding applications
- Extended working time
- ANSI A118.4, A118.11 compliant
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Plastic Laminate
- Masonry Surfaces
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warrantys)
- 30 lb Bag
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 40-50 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 70-80 sq.ft.
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.