PRO-STICK 50 (Medium Bed Mortar)
PROFLEX™ PROFLEX PRO-STICK 50 is a (ANSI 118.11) latex modified, fiber reinforced, medium bed mortar composed of sand, cement, and resins used to adhere a variety of tile surfaces, natural stone, marble, and granite, to approved substrates. Specially formulated to hold large format tiles and stone surfaces in place on vertical surfaces, and reduces unevenness caused by setting tile on horizontal surfaces. PRO-STICK 50 is applied in thickness from 3/16 to 3/4 inches to adhere marble, granite, and tile, to plaster, drywall, concrete, and masonry surfaces. Designed to set tiles vertically of up to 5 lbs. per sq. ft.. (Larger sized units must be field tested to determine suitability).
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, High bottom lugged tile, Marble, Granite, Mosaic, large format tiles, Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq.ft For installation over: Tile backerboard, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar, exterior grade plywood, plastic laminates, masonry surfaces.
- Non-Sag formula supports heavy tiles and ungaged natural stone surfaces
- For interior and exterior applications
- Builds up to 3/4” with minimal shrinkage
- ANSI A118.11, 118.4, 118.1, and 108.5 compliant
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Plastic Laminate
- Masonry Surfaces
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warrantys)
- 50 lb Bag
- 3/4″ x 9/16″ x 3/8″ U notch trowel 40-45 sq.ft.
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 40-50 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 70-80 sq.ft.
Installation Guidelines n/a
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.