RU 125 Synthetic Underlayment
PROFLEX RU-125 is composed of blended recycled synthetic fibers designed to reduce the transmission of sound and to stabilize and disperse normal or seasonal fluctuations in relative humidity that may affect moisture content in a finish flooring surface over a subfloor system. This synthetic underlayment is extremely cost efficient.
PROFLEX RU-125 is designed for use with glue-down or mechanically fastened hardwood or engineered wood floors, and can be used with ceramic tile installations. The underlayment is designed to be used over a variety of substrates and under certain circumstances, can be placed over existing finish surfaces, reducing the need to tear out old flooring associated with remodeling projects.
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
- Ready for tiling immediately after installation
- Sound Control
- Reduce the transmission of sound sources measured by STC and IIC ratings
- Smooth our minor imperfections in subfloors
- Improves the thermal insulation properties of flooring assemblies
- Provides resistance to the transferring of cracks from a concrete subfloor in ceramic installations
- Provides a cushion to ease impact from walking on wood floors
- Anti-Microbial additive inhibits mold growth
- Constructed with 100% recycled material. Product applicable to LEED categories MRC 4.1 and MRC 4.2
- Has been Certified by Indoor Advantage as Gold Rated for low-emission materials
- Ready for finish flooring immediately after installation
- Concrete (Poured, Prestressed, Precast)
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Toungue and Groove, OSB)
- 100 sq.ft. per roll
- 1/4″± x 3′ x 33.3′ roll
Sound Test (FIIC)
Sound Test (FSTC)
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.