PWA 200 – URETHANE WOOD FLOOR ADHESIVE
PROFLEX PWA 200 is a superior wood floor adhesive in a one component moisture curing urethane adhesive. PROFLEX PWA 200 possesses high strength bond properties with superior elasticity allowing a good wet / green grab, a superior non-slump capability, and excellent shrink resistance allowing consistent contact between the wood flooring and substrate.
PROFLEX PWA-200 can be used over both concrete and wood substrates to install finish wood surfaces including solid hardwood planks, laminate hardwood flooring, and parquet flooring.
- Easy application
- Low solvent VOC formula
- Superior Non slip capability
- Strong Wet/Green Capability
- Minimal Shrinkage and non slump for superior contact
- Proflex Elastomeric Membranes
- Proflex RCU Sound Control Underlayments
- Backer Boards
Coverages, Recommended Trowel Sizes and Packaging
- Multiply Engineered / Laminated Plank up to 6″ wide and up to 5/8″ thick. Trowel Size 3/16 x 1/4″ x 1/2″ V notch
- Coverage = 55 sq.ft. per gallon
- Solid Wood Flooring 3″ wide up to 1/2″ – 3/4″ shorts and parquet – Trowel Size 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ square notch
- Coverage = 35 sq.ft. per gallon
- Finger Block Parquet up to 1/2″ thick – Trowel Size 1/8″ x 1/8″ x 1/8″ square notch
- Coverage = 80 sq.ft. per gallon
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.