PROFLEX™ SUPER STICK (ANSI 118.11) is a polymer modified mortar composed of sand, cement, dry resins and other proprietary chemicals used to adhere virtually all types of tile, especially large tile units, marble, and granite to acceptable surfaces. Super Stick is ideal for use over all Pro Flex membranes to assure maximum performance. Super Stick is especially formulated to hold large units in place on vertical surfaces, and also reduces unevenness caused by setting of the tile when used on horizontal surfaces.
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, High bottom lugged tile, Marble, Granite, Mosaic, large format tiles, Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq.ft For installation over: Tile backerboard, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar, exterior grade plywood, plastic laminates, masonry surfaces.
- Ready to mix product without need for additives.
- High strength for a variety of applications.
- May be used in and around pools and fountains or “submersible” conditions
- Extended open and working time.
- ANSI A118.4, A118.11 compliant..
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Plastic Laminate
- Masonry Surfaces
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warrantys)
- 50 lb Bag
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 40-50 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 70-80 sq.ft.
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.