Proflex SSC 70
American Flooring Distributors, Inc. distributes PROFLEX™ 70 SSC in California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Proflex SSC 70 is a 70 mil composite underlayment consisting of a rubberized membrane laminated to a high strength reinforcing fabric on the face and a siliconized release sheet on the adhesive side.
PROFLEX™ 70 SSC is specially designed with sound control materials that can be used under approved thin-sets, mortars, and adhesives for interior and exterior applications of ceramic tile, stone, and brick, and for interior applications of wood flooring to eliminate the transmission of cracks and to reduce sound transmission. Other applications also may be suitable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. To eliminate cracks in finished floor work, the product should be applied to the entire substrate prior to the installation of the finished flooring.
• Easy and fast to install with standard tools
• Ready for tiling immediately after installation
• Crack and joint isolation up to 3/8”
• Moisture Vapor Protection up to 5#-1000sqft-24hr-CaCl test (see installation instructions)
• Approved for limited waterproofing applications (see specific waterproofing instructions)
• Concrete • Cured Mortar beds • Cement terrazzo
• Exterior-grade plywood • Cement backer board
• Other Substrates: Contact Proflex for additional information in Massachusetts.
PACKAGING AND COVERAGES
3’x 65’ rolls, 195 sq ft/roll, 20 rolls/pallet
• PR-series Primer • RST- Seaming tape• PIB – Isolation Barrier.
PROFLEX SSC 70 MEMBRANE SHELF LIFE
PROFLEX™ 70 SSC: Factory-sealed containers of this
product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1)
year if stored at temperatures between 40°F and 95°F.